Happy New Year everyone! Aww a new year, a time in witch we try to find out way to better ourselves in the form of a resolution. of course most of the time we never keep them for over a month. but i feel this year will be different for me. I'm going to buckle down and get SHIT done. i got me a new giant wall calendar to schedule my days, a planner to write and keep track of all my notes, Going on a diet, going to read and write more, going to be (or try) self sustainable, build confidence, wright my F**KEN comic and make 2017 my bitch!!! i wasted too many years feeling sorry for myself and doing nothing cuz i thought i wasn't good enough. 2016 i realized that i need to better myself so i can take care of myself, i don't need to rely on other people to show me the way. there's no safe spaces in life, you either grow up or get left behind. I learn so much working as a security guard like how to deal with people and get over my anxiety's of confrontation...
Anyway this month im going to do one drawing a day. the rules for myself are-
1. i cant use the same OC more then once.
2. i DO NOT need to fully color them, but i can if i want to.
3. not every pic has to be digital. i can doodle in my sketchbook and show you.
4. i need to mix it up and experiment.
5. try to learn new techniques and implement them to a new pic.
6. If you skip out on a day i will have to draw 2 pics the next day.
7. each pic needs to look at least like i'm trying. (no laziness)
well thats it guys NAPPY NEW YEAR!!!